The location and sponsors are TBD, but we will be holding the event on Saturday September 25th somewhere in downtown Toronto.
If you’re planning to attend, we would love your advice on the following:
- What tech companies would you like to see providing APIs this time around?
- What sorts of APIs would you be interested in working with?
- Is there anything different you would like to see or do at this next HackTO?
There’s still lots to figure out, but our general schedule will look like this:
- 9:00 – Breakfast and introductions
- 9:30 – API presentation
- 10:15 – Open Planning
- 10:30 – Hacking setup and start
- Noon – Lunch
- 1:00 – Hacking
- 5:00 – Application presentation – 5 minutes for each presenter!
- 5:30 – Judging and prizes
- 6:00 – Off to nearby pub for celebrations!
Register soon, because space will be limited! Hope to see you in September.
COMMENTS / ONE COMMENT
SPEAK / ADD YOUR COMMENT
Comments are moderated.